* Loft living with 4th bedroom, extra studio or teenagers retreat.
* Relax on the verandahs as you watch the majestic sunsets over the blue mountains while enjoying the privacy of this picture perfect property.
* Occupying a flood-free level 4069m2 (1 acre) block, showcasing stunning views and established gardens, plus a separate garage or studio cottage for guest accommodation / home office or 4th bedroom.
* Entering through a gated driveway, the superbly presented residence is sure to impress, encompassing a perfect balance of indoor and outdoor living.
- Versatile floor plan offering both formal and casual living areas
- Gourmet kitchen with plenty of storage and room to move
- Classics interiors with high ceilings and quality finishes including wide-board solid timber floor and sunken living areas
- Main home has 3 generous size bedrooms, plus optional bedroom in studio cottage
- Sizeable master suite features large separate walk in dressing room and large en-suite bathroom
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Outdoor decked entertainment area designed for Alfresco living with gourmet outdoor kitchen
- Stunning fully-fenced grounds with a mix of gardens and trees
- Unmetered bore access ensures there is always adequate water, especially in the event of restrictions
- Separate oversized garage with studio loft or 4th bedroom
- Ideal for home business or working from home, with high speed NBN connection and two separate phone lines
- Only minutes (from) to Pitt town Village shops and school and short walk to the Hawkesbury river and local Parks.
Combining location, class and convenience this impeccable property offers the ideal small acreage living.
Call Saskia Timmerman 0419 998 955. Inspection by appointment.
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
0419 998 955
4 3 2