AUCTION 28th November 4pm (If not sold prior)
THE JEWEL I THE CROWN
COMPLETED, READY AND WAITING .
A rare and unique opportunity to secure this brand new architect designed master built home situated in a unique position.
The home has a harmonious flow, with tasteful, top of the range, fixtures adding to its warm, welcoming interior. It enjoys spectacular water views from both levels, extending over the golf course and mountains to the distance.
This house and land "turnkey" package offers:
* 4 generous bedrooms all with built ins, .
* Ensuite and walk in robe to master bedroom
* Home office plus upstairs study room.
* Powder room
* Custom designed kitchen with stone benchtops
* Alfresco breakfast servery with bi-folds
* Butler’s pantry with additional sink
* Designer appliances, including dishwasher, electric oven, microwave oven,
* Natural Gas cook top
* Natural Gas log fireplace
* Continuous gas hot water
* Air conditioning throughout
* Underfloor heating
* All Floor coverings including external verandah’s
* Window coverings to selected rooms
* Double lock up garage with auto door
* Driveway and landscaping
* Internal and external lighting fixtures
* 2 x Covered outdoor entertaining areas
* 479 sum block
* Close to all amenities, including shopping centre, medical, dental services and bus stop just across the road, with historical licenced Inn, Australia Post outlet and access to the Hawkesbury river boat ramp just down the road.
* Existing train station just 5 minutes away, and with the new Norwest metro skytrain due to open in the first half of 2019 with 15 trains departing per hour, commute times into Sydney could see your travel times cut by 40%.
**Images of home are artists impressons only, and may depict finishes and features not necessarily intended.
**Agents interest declared.
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
0414 708 895
4 2 2