Boasting a premier location, in the Riverlands precinct of the Vermont Estate, this luxury home delivers on all fronts. Meticulously designed and finished, the home offers style, sophistication and practical family living, gracing a substantial 2,064m2 level block in a whisper quiet setting.
Tastefully decorated in modern neutral tones and fitted with all modern comforts and finer high end finishes, this home offers stunning light filled entry spaces, an open plan well equipped kitchen complete with quality appliances, 40mm Caesarstone waterfall bench-tops, an oversized island bench and a large walk-in pantry or possible butler’s pantry, casual dining area / living room separated by a two way gas fireplace, a separate sunken home theatre room and a spacious study.
• NBN Connected.
• Natural Gas.
• Large land size.
• Huge 12 x 10m shed with concrete floor, insulated roof and Vermaseal.
• Fully fenced yard with double gates providing unrestricted access to the rear of the property.
• Heated In-ground 10 x 4m mineral pool.
• All season indoor / outdoor alfresco entertaining area with extended travertine flooring.
• Extra large 2.4m high under roof double lockup garage with internal access and remote control door.
• Zoned alarm system.
• Ducted 3 zone reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Two-way see through natural gas fireplace.
• Light filled living spaces with high ceilings throughout.
• Large quality gourmet kitchen with quality appliances.
• 4 bedrooms plus separate study.
• Main bedroom with ensuite tiled to ceiling and walk-in wardrobe.
• Plus 2nd oversized bedroom with built-in robes.
• Stylish main bathroom tiled to ceiling with separate powder room.
• Private manicured grounds with level yard.
• Decorative kitchen glass splash back with feature window providing views of the swimming pool and alfresco / backyard area which is unbeatable.
• Provision to change walk-in pantry to butler’s pantry.
• Caesarstone bench-tops and soft close drawers and cupboards throughout.
Surrounded by quality homes and a mere 15 minutes to Windsor, 20 minutes to Rouse Hill Town Centre, 35 minutes to Norwest Business Park and within a short walking distance to the Hawkesbury River and local parks, this home invites a coveted lifestyle and is sure to impress the most discerning buyer.
0419 998 955
4 2 8