RIIVERFRONT PROPERTY 23 ACRES
BOAT RAMP DA (Pending)
This beautiful home is privately situated, and immaculately presented.
With an easy drive to Riverside Oaks PGA Golf Course.
It offers an amazing complete lifestyle, and is settled on 23 acres, with boat access to the Hawkesbury River.
The property is accessed though electric security gates, and includes many outstanding, high quality features:
*5 Bedrooms, including guest suite.
*Stunning, state of the art kitchen, with European appliances, gas cooking.
*Formal lounge, formal dining.
*Double lock up garage (Auto door) plus separate, huge 3 Bay, high top garage.
*Zoned R/C Air conditioning, plus enclosed slow combustion fireplace.
*Stunning infinity edge pool (12x6),gazebo and outdoor entertaining area.
*Landscaped, commercially irrigated gardens and lawns.
*Huge water storage plus bore storage for external use.
*Commercial grade generator.
**Fully irrigated raised beds vegetable garden.
*28 Solar Panels.
*Boat Ramp (DA Pending)
This is some of the amazing infrastructure on this outstanding property.
Take the opportunity to view this property by appointment, at your convenience.
Louise Snowdon 0414 708895
Cleverly integrating indoor and outdoor areas to provide a relaxed entertainers' retreat, this ultra-modern single-level customs built residence displays a fresh and stylish design that embraces light filled living with style and privacy. It makes a very peaceful home that takes full advantage of the space and tranquil setting plus it is filled with a range of sought after high end finishes. This superb property is situated on 804m2 approx in a quiet street, with an amazing salt water heated pool, spa and outdoor alfresco area, the perfect family oasis.
- A flowing open layout with light filled living and dining areas
- North/west facing backyard includes a heated swimming pool and spa
- Four generous bedrooms
- Side access 3.6 wide plus back access through double gates perfect for the boat or trailer
- Separate access ideal for a home business or in- law accommodation including your own private bathroom.
- 3 bathrooms including ensuite all tiled to the ceiling
- Central island kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops with waterfall ends and sleek stainless steel appliances
- Designer ensuite with bathtub
- Ducted reverse air-conditioning, security alarm & ducted vacuum system
- Double garage with internal access and auto garage door
- High ceilings throughout
- Alfresco with outdoor kitchen/BBQ area, heaters, fans and cafe blinds
- 2 way gas fireplace
- Solar panels
- Fully landscapes yard
- Side access
- A short drive to local shops schools and the Hawkesbury River
An effortless combination of style and quality delivers a great family lifestyle in this deluxe residence, ideally positioned in convenient estate location.
It has been designed to provide a relaxed haven for family and features a flowing contemporary layout, with excellent natural light, privacy and a focus on indoor/outdoor entertaining.
*9’ ceilings throughout.
*Light filled interior features both formal and casual living spaces with large rumpus.
*Master retreat has luxury ensuite and walk in robe.
*Entertainers kitchen has stone benchtops and quality fixtures andfittings.
*Sheltered outdoor area includes dining area and easy access to the pool.
*Auto double garage offers storage and internal access
Please call for your personalised inspection 0414708895
Situated on a manicured cul de sac this stunning home on 983m2, is definitely worth your consideration.
* 7.5x6.7 separate workshop/home office/separate retreat- fully fitted out, with room for 2 cars.
*Plus double lock up garage.
*Spacious, modern, open plan living, with separate media room.
*Designer kitchen, stone benchtops, gas cooking and plenty of storage.
*Outdoor kitchen and expansive entertaining area.
* Four spacious bedrooms, all with built ins.
*Master suite has walk in robe, and double ensuite.
*High ceilings throughout and classy porcelain tiles.
This is an exceptional home, with many extras not usually included in a residential property.
We welcome and highly recommended your inspection and consideration.
View by appointment at your convenience.
You are invited to view this unique property, make an exclusive appointment with Louise
With its stunning sweeping views over the lagoon, and the blue mountains,
as well as an easy 3 minute drive to Lynwood Golf Club, close proximity to the shops, and all local amenities, it would be hard to find a more conveniently located property for your next home.
Offering many features , this large, family friendly home includes:
*Five large bedrooms, (three with built-ins),
* 2 bathrooms with an additional toilet.
*Study/ home office. Ideal for professional rooms.
*Three living areas
* Kitchen with modern appliances, gas cooking, and views.
* Media Room
*Additional second level downstairs rumpus or games room ~
*Full climate control with ducted/zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Natural Gas heater PLUS Pot-Belly for ambiance
*Outdoor fully covered entertainment area looking over the pool
*3 car spaces
* Secure workshop.
Note: zoning allows for home based professional rooms.
Phone for your exclusive viewing
Louise Snowdon m: 0414 70 8895
Fresh from a meticulous, high-calibre renovation, this brick veneer family home delivers the perfect lifestyle haven close to everything this sought after leafy pocket has to offer. Framed by a serenely private level 632m2(approx.) parcel with spectacular hedge-fringed backdrop and child-friendly gardens, inside has been extensively overhauled to showcase a seamless fusion of premium appointments and flawless modern living spaces. Heightened by a superbly oversized rumpus/activities area ideal for a growing family, its whisper quiet location is only footsteps to the local Public School and a short stroll to popular local shops, churches and cafés, and only a minutes drive to the boat ramp on the Hawkesbury River.
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Designer kitchen with stone island breakfast bench with waterfall edge
- Outdoor alfresco living and timber entertaining deck with BBQ area
- 4 Bright and light-filled bedrooms all with fitted robes, WIR off main, timber look floors
- Luxe bathroom with deep soaker bath tub, double vanity with stone tops
- 2nd new full bathroom
- Rumpus/activities area
- Private enclosed landscaped level yard with garden shed
- New shutter style blinds, LED downlights and large carport (council approved) plus off-street parking
- Walk to school, shops and local cafes. Only minutes from the Hawkesbury River and boat ramp
Unsurpassed Rural Outlook with Panoramic Mountain Views
Holding a commanding position overlooking the low lands, high above Pitt Town Bottoms with breathtaking panoramic views to the Blue Mountains, this property represents a rare offering and is the idealic spot to invest in, renovate the existing residence or build your dream home. Only a short walk to the Hawkesbury River, situated on a 834.7m2(approx) parcel (well over the 1 in 100 flood level), the existing residence offers 3-4 bedrooms, large living areas, renovated bathroom, 2nd W/C, timber kitchen, and much more.
This truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure one of Pitt Town's most tightly held and elusive locations.
Situated in a highly-sought after location, this modern, renovated three-bedroom freestanding townhouse is the perfect home for downsizers, growing families or investors. Positioned with maximum privacy in mind at the rear of a boutique complex of only 3, in a tranquil setting, this sun-drenched townhouse features open-plan living that flows out to the spacious outdoor entertaining area and north facing yard, making it the perfect home for entertaining family and friends. Within walking distance to the local school, shops, cafes, and parks this home will tick all the boxes!
Some features of the home include:
· Sun-filled kitchen equipped with electric ceran cook top, stainless steel appliances and 40mm stone benchtops
· Three spacious bedrooms with ensuite and walk in robe off main
. Built -ins in other bedrooms
· Large Internal laundry
· Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
· Wooden floorboards to the living areas
. Outdoor undercover decked area
· Neatly manicured, secluded garden with watering system and storage shed
· 2 car accommodation (Lock-up garage and carport)
. Agent's interest disclosed
. Strata fees $390 approx per quarter
Tucked away in a small complex, this impressive 4 bedroom townhouse has to be at the top of your list this weekend.
Ideally located at the rear of the complex offering a quiet location this fantastic townhouse is perfect for either the investor or first home buyer looking to break into the market. The home has it all with huge indoor living spaces and outdoor alfresco living, large modern kitchen plus downstairs powder room and internal access from the oversized double garage . The spacious bedrooms are well serviced with built- ins and includes an ensuite off the main bedroom. With ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and immaculate presentation throughout, this is the one you've been waiting for. All enquiries call Saskia Timmerman 0419 998 955
Attractive, Elevated Block .
All genuine offers will be considered.
Owners want it sold
Due to a change of circumstances.
One of the best blocks in the estate, cleared and ready to build, elevated position in brand new estate, second stage of estate.
All amenities available